Yeah, I’m a little behind on the months in review…but here they are! I’m equally aghast every month when I realize it’s time to make another one…time is flying!
Can you handle looking through 50 pictures? I intended to make this post my top 10 favorite pictures I’ve ever taken, but yeah. We have 50. The first 10 that are labelled are probably my favorites. I say probably because I was exhausted after compiling all of these and couldn’t bear to go back in my archives any farther. ;)
10. This was one of my favorite shoots ever, and you’ll see some more from it after these ten. :) Sarah & Steven are one of the cutest couples to walk the earth, and their pups joined in and made them even cuter.
9. Two of my besties are in love in a flowery field with an Oklahoma sunset. Perfection.
8. I love sunflowers. I love bling. I don’t what else to say. ;)
7. My sweet friends just had their baby, and I’m sure pictures of him will soon be added to my favorites list…but this one. THIS ONE IS GOLD. I love everything about it. I nearly cry just looking at it.
6. I come back to this image time and time again when I look for business card and website options. This was a 4th of July wedding a couple years ago, and I feel the excitement and pure joy every time I look at it. :)
5. This image has been on my business card “forever.” I love it not only because it’s an engagement picture of two of my sweet friends, but because it symbolizes one of my deepest beliefs…marriage is forever.
4. You knew he had to be here, right? I adore this darling dog. This is my favorite puppy picture of him.
3. Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs. Proof that God exists and is awesome. ;)
2. The view from our resort room on our honeymoon in Cancun. Must.go.back.
1. My family. My precious boys are the sweetest, and I am obsessed with this picture we took with my remote. It is the sincerest explanation of our family…blonde couple in love, obsessed with a puppy. Lol.
And all these that follow are in no particular order, but each one digs down deep into my heart and makes me smile, laugh, or cry. ;)
Seeing these all together makes me realize why I love my job, and sometimes…I need reminding of that. ;)
*All photos are copyright of CaitPhoto – http://www.caitboswell.com*
Wrapping up the Colorado posts today with the last destinations from our trip…Telluride and Ouray, two enchanting little towns that boast of great pizza and great chocolate. I’m missing Colorado already. I’m having trouble picking prints out for my walls…help, please! ;)
If you want to buy any of the landscape shots, you can click here to do so.
Just plant me a little horse ranch right here, please.
This little place is Alyssa’s favorite spot in Colorado…Mouse’s Chocolates. Mom dies over their salted caramels.
I know it’s hard to see, but at the bottom of this picture is a waterfall. I wish I had a picture from the other side, but it was too steep and slippery.
Happy Monday loves!
These are still in Colorado Springs…most are pretty scenery, but I threw in a few with people. ;) Help me decide which prints to order for my walls! :)
I have to admit that I’m often very puzzled by atheists…especially when photos come out like these!
This one ^ is possibly my favorite from the whole trip.
These next few are from the top of Gold Camp Road, also in the Springs.
I desperately wish I could travel the world with Andrew & Jack and take pictures for the rest of my life.
Dad apparently doesn’t know how to make a silly face.
These are called the Helen Hunt falls. No, sadly, they are not named after the actress; they’re named after a poet. Lol.
Alyssa searching for service. So teenager. ;)
Aaaand planking. Lol.
Well, the week is halfway over. I’m excited because today is the most miserable cold and icy weather. Make up your mind, Oklahoma. Hope you all have a day of warm snuggles. :)
Could you handle all the photos in yesterday’s post? If not, I suggest you skip this one…because there are even more than yesterday. You had to know I’d take the most photos at the zoo though, right? ;) I adore Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. It is nestled in the middle of a mountain (obviously) and lets you feed giraffes, witness the world’s cutest grizzly bear alive, and it even has delicious garlic knots. What a splendid Caitlin place. ;) Again, click on the pictures to see them bigger. Enjoy!
Seriously. Why are giraffes so awesome?
Look at my face. I’m screaming happy screams like a 5-year old.
This dude was my favorite.
The most regal meerkat I’ve ever seen.
Baby sister looks so pretty. It’s probably because I let her borrow that super cute necklace. ;)
Give me one.
Meet my favorite animal of the day. I named him Henry.
I’ve never wanted to snuggle a random creature more.
Hide and seek.
These little hopping babes were precious.
Be still my garlic-loving heart.
Possibly my favorite picture of the day.
Is it just me, or does this giraffe have swag?
Happy Tuesday loves. :)
I’m finally home, but already missing the mountains. You guys will be impressed…I only took 1,630 photos while I was gone. ;)
Since I obviously will have a lot of pictures to show you, I’ll break it up into parts. These first photos are from Garden of the Gods – my favorite spot in Colorado Springs. (The first four are iPhone shots; the rest are with the big camera.) Click on them to see them bigger. Enjoy!
I have to say I’m obsessed with my iPhone and ever so glad it exists.
Happy Monday friends! More mountain goodness to come tomorrow. :)
Sometimes, you just need to take a day trip with your best friend to some place that serves you delicious food…or throws it at you.
Aaand that’s just what Kristi & I did Wednesday. We set out early with our main goals being 1) catching up for eight hours and 2) stuffing our faces with rolls. ;)
Listen. We really love bread. And if you haven’t been to Lambert’s before, I suggest you go in the next two days.
We were pretty impressed with the charbroiled chicken as well.
We found a cute little park a few minutes after our food coma and snapped some pictures!
Found a cave bat.
I won’t even bother explaining to you why Kristi is standing on a trailer that’s holding a mini ferris wheel with bathtubs and stone figurines in the background.
Well done, Missouri.
HAPPY WEEKEND my loves! :) Hope you all have a wonderful Easter and spend lots of time with Jesus. ;)
The week after Spring Break can be difficult (even for those of us sad big kids with jobs who don’t have a real Spring Break…). Here are some things to make you feel better and de-stress. ;)
1. Fresh flowers.
Go to Homeland. Grab three of their 3 for $12 bunches of flowers. Make some arrangements. It instantly makes you feel happy. :)
And it makes your house smell nice and look fresh. ;)
2. Hit the road.
I know…not feasible for everyone, but if you didn’t have a Spring Break, take advantage the way Kristi and I did…take off work for a day and take a road trip with your best friend. (More pics to come tomorrow!)
3. Cook a delightful meal and savor it.
This is my beloved cornbread chicken casserole…AKA my favorite chicken everrrrr. Cook your favorite meal, sit at the table (like they did in the olden days ;) haha) and enjoy your masterpiece. Bonus points if you eat at the table with your husband/family and talk about your days. ;)
4. Watch the sunset.
If you don’t live in Oklahoma, I’m sorry. But surely you can still enjoy the sunset. :)
Dogs…people…stuffed animals…all things snuggly are good.
6. If all else fails…eat some cookie cake.
Tomorrow is my 23rd birthday. I can hardly believe I’ve been alive that long, and it freaks me out a little. My youth is FLEETING, folks. My tummy is rumbly if I don’t eat before 6:00, and I can hardly bear to stay up past 11 anymore. I’m desperately trying to make the most of every day of my 20s, but I’m already feeling old. ;)
I’ve seen a few other bloggers do these “birthday bucket lists,” and you guys know me. I love a list. I tried to pick reasonable (but still fun) goals…I’ll add them to a tab up top and cross them off as I finish them so I feel more accountable. :)
23 Things to Do While 23
1. Run a 5K.
2. Go to Colorado.
3. Build up a down payment fund for a house.
5. Hit up the beach.
6. Watch a meteor shower.
7. Dallas trip. Hit up IKEA!
8. Randomly pay for someone’s dinner.
9. Keep eating healthy and working out every day possible.
10. Throw a super cute summer party.
11. Take a spontaneous road trip.
12. Go on a picnic.
13. Go to Sea World.
14. Best friend roadtrip.
15. Take Jackers hiking.
16. Have another best friends photo shoot. (Like this one.)
17. Save up for a big vacation for our 3-year anniversary.
18. Go horseback-riding.
19. Make a midnight trip to IHOP and consume all the carbs I want.
20. Go camping.
21. Explore Beaver’s Bend.
22. Play baseball.
23. Put $5 in a box every time I complete a task off this list and take Andrew out on a date with the money next year.
Any other suggestions? Or substitutions? I think most of the list is pretty do-able. We’ll see about that 5K. ;)
Tomorrow, I have breakfast with best friend, lunch with Hubs and possibly the zoo, and at some point in the day, I’ll be eating pizza. :) Welcome, birthday weekend. ;)
Oh, and here’s some Pinterest cheer. :)