1. My husband is hott and emptied the dishwasher yesterday. He also took me to Colby’s Grill for BACON.
2. My puppy is the cutest thing alive and goes to his first training class this week!
3. The election is over. It went terribly and was nauseating to say the least. But it’s over! Let the trash talk cease!
4. I live in a house. With a backyard.
5. My familia is super cute (more pics coming soon).
6. I ran a mile in 9:54 yesterday. HECK YES bring me some congratulatory cookie cake. Next, I attempt running two miles.
7. I weighed myself for the first time in months yesterday. It wasn’t as scary as I thought, so that was nice. ;) And today I weighed in and lost a pound and a half. WOOP.
8. Thanksgiving is in 15 days. 15 DAYS PEOPLE. Mashed potatoes. Gravy. Glory.
9. Christmas is in 48 days, and I can start shopping for presents this month. :D Alright let’s be real…I’ve already started shopping.
10. The Lord is always good and always in control.