Tomorrow is my 23rd birthday. I can hardly believe I’ve been alive that long, and it freaks me out a little. My youth is FLEETING, folks. My tummy is rumbly if I don’t eat before 6:00, and I can hardly bear to stay up past 11 anymore. I’m desperately trying to make the most of every day of my 20s, but I’m already feeling old. ;)
I’ve seen a few other bloggers do these “birthday bucket lists,” and you guys know me. I love a list. I tried to pick reasonable (but still fun) goals…I’ll add them to a tab up top and cross them off as I finish them so I feel more accountable. :)
23 Things to Do While 23
1. Run a 5K.
2. Go to Colorado.
3. Build up a down payment fund for a house.
5. Hit up the beach.
6. Watch a meteor shower.
7. Dallas trip. Hit up IKEA!
8. Randomly pay for someone’s dinner.
9. Keep eating healthy and working out every day possible.
10. Throw a super cute summer party.
11. Take a spontaneous road trip.
12. Go on a picnic.
13. Go to Sea World.
14. Best friend roadtrip.
15. Take Jackers hiking.
16. Have another best friends photo shoot. (Like this one.)
17. Save up for a big vacation for our 3-year anniversary.
18. Go horseback-riding.
19. Make a midnight trip to IHOP and consume all the carbs I want.
20. Go camping.
21. Explore Beaver’s Bend.
22. Play baseball.
23. Put $5 in a box every time I complete a task off this list and take Andrew out on a date with the money next year.
Any other suggestions? Or substitutions? I think most of the list is pretty do-able. We’ll see about that 5K. ;)
Tomorrow, I have breakfast with best friend, lunch with Hubs and possibly the zoo, and at some point in the day, I’ll be eating pizza. :) Welcome, birthday weekend. ;)
Oh, and here’s some Pinterest cheer. :)