1. He is painstakingly kind. To the point where I feel ashamed to be his wife sometimes when I whip off my sarcastic comments and call myself hilarious. He sees the good in everyone, and Lord knows I need that.
2. He has a fascinating love for cereal. Every morning, he has a bowl of Cheerios. If he’s feeling bold, he’ll spring for some Mini Wheats. Most nights before bed, his choice of snack (OR EVEN DESSERT) is more cereal. It’s astonishing.
3. While Andrew adores our German shepherd more than anything else on the planet, his favorite dog breed is a Golden retriever. That will be what we get next, and Andrew gets to pick one out and choose the name. :) (Although I’m pretty sure we’ve already agreed on Charlie.)
4. If I was sitting on the train tracks next to a cinnamon roll from Old School Bagel Cafe and a train was coming, I’m not 100% sure which of us he would save. (I’m kidding, of course. He’d save both of us because he’s clever.)
5. If a movie exists, he’s heard of it. I can’t even begin to fathom the absurd amount of movie trivia Andrew squeezes into his brain. He loves movies more than any person I’ve ever met.
6. He is a ridiculously good man. He’s the kind of man I didn’t know existed, but thank God I waited long enough. He treats me better than I deserve, works harder than most people I know, loves his family, and melts me to the core when he is snuggling and laughing with the dog child. He is just good.
7. He has Captain America blonde hair and bright ocean blue eyes – both things that let me know I made the right decision in choosing him to be the father of my future children. (Yes, I realize our children will be like a little Aryan race with their blonde hair and blue eyes. I promise we love the Jews.)
8. Andrew has only two major fears: snakes and Ursula the octopus thing from The Little Mermaid.
9. Nothing can stand between Andrew and eating 5 flour tortillas at Ted’s Mexican restaurant. Nothing.
10. If he could go anywhere in the world, he would go to New Zealand. He would cruise through Milford Sound listening to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack and make fun of me while I take pictures. He would find the closest thing to an American hamburger and fries and be outrageously joyful.
Love you handsome man. Bring me home a pizza. ;)