“A joyful heart is good medicine.” -Proverbs 17:22-
Dwelling on happy thoughts today! :) Here’s a quick catch up of the past week!
1. We renewed our membership at the zoo for $15 off during one of their promos, and we received a free stuffed tiger! Baha.
2. We had a triple golf date with these precious people!
The weather was looooovely.
Dad-in-law teaching me to swing. Can you believe I had never played (real) golf in my 24 years until then?
I think Gabby and I may have been the best. Hahaha. ;)
Handsome man, your blue eyes are my favorite. ;)
Giant selfie. We need to practice these. Haha.
3. We had a fabulous little getaway to Dallas this weekend as a late anniversary celebration. :) I’ll share more about it with a heap of pics tomorrow!
4. Jack’s contentment revolves around being pet or snuggled. He’s happy we’re home, and I can tell Grandma and Grandpa wore him out. ;)
5. We kicked off summer with some swim time with these friends. :) (And not pictured, Wesley.)
Happy Monday, loves! Hope your weekend was full of happy thoughts as well. :)